Tuesday, 4 October 2011

FLU FLU FLU

I swear to God i'm tired of this flu, before getting a baby my immune system was PERFECT. I never used to get ill and I was always in tip top shape, (Not weight wise) but at least health wise.
The first thing he asked if I'm taking multivitamins, I was like I have them at home but I forget to take them (I know i know it's my fault) and I keep the bottle on the dining table so I can remember but that doesn't seem to help.
and now OMG , Lord have mercy I catch a cold at least 3 times a year.
I just came back from the doctor and I complained to him that my immuinty used to be so good to me and now it just turned it's back on me and I dont know why?
The first thing he asked if I'm taking multivitamins, I was like I have them at home but I forget to take them (I know i know it's my fault) and I keep the bottle on the dining table so I can remember but that doesn't seem to help.
Any who, he gave me loads of medicines and he was like come back after 2 weeks when you are perfectly fine so you can take the flu shot.
So wish me luck till then.

And yeah by the by my husband is the one who gave me the cold (Loving him more everyday) hehehehe
Have a healthy day

No comments: